TripCheck’s Transportation Options pages are here to help Oregonians rely less on personal vehicles and take advantage of travel options that are more beneficial to your health, your community, and your wallet.
Learn more about Transportation Options and why it’s important
While ODOT began life as the Oregon Highway Department a century ago, today we are much more. In order to become a more sustainable agency and help maintain the high quality of life that Oregonians expect, we are seeking ways to develop more intermodal solutions that support all modes of transportation—not just the car.
- ODOT is committed to being an intermodal transportation agency. Learn more.
- How much does driving alone really cost compared to other options? Find out using this Cost Calculator.
- Did you know transportation produces 38 percent of Oregon's carbon dioxide emissions? Learn how ODOT is addressing climate change in Oregon.
- Spare the air, don't drive alone! View current air quality conditions throughout Oregon using DEQ’s Air Quality Index map
- Traffic congestion takes a heavy toll on residents, our economy, and the environment. Discover options for reducing car trips in Oregon and SW Washington.